Question
Posted by: Puppy | 2009/09/14

Puppy upset stomach

my 4 weeks old puppy' s had a running stomack, from the first week I feed her. I gave Pepto can I deworm her or must I wait?

Dear Puppy

Give worming and pro-kolin for starters.

5
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/09/15

Posted by: Cat Lady | 2009/09/15

MY apologies. You did not write this in your original question. I am so sorry that the mother died. Did she only have the one pup? |Good luck.

Reply to Cat Lady
Posted by: Puppy | 2009/09/15

Cat lady: for your information her mother died. I gave normal stomic syrup went to the vet and he was impressed the puppy is not in danger.

Reply to Puppy
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/09/14

Posted by: Cat Lady | 2009/09/14

What are you doing with a 4 week old pup?! It should still be with its mother until at least 8 weeks.

Take it to the vet to see what is ailing her.

Reply to Cat Lady