Question
Posted by: Ivan | 2011/11/18

Puppy not eating food

I have new puppy (7 weeks old), but he doesnt eat his food pellets. The pellets were quite expensive as I bought them from a vet.
I think he was spoiled by his previous owner who fed him , Pronutro and weetbix - now he doesnt eat the nutritional pellets.

How can I entice to eat his pellets ??

thanks

Ivan

Hi Ivan

Depending on the brand of food that you purchased you may be entitled to a money back guarantee. If there is a guarantee, then exchange the food for another premium diet and/or ask for a free puppy pack.

Alternatively you could feed chicken/rice or a soft food puppy diet and slowly incorporate the pellets into the diet over a 2 week period.

I do hope this helps.

Kind Regards

Angus Campbell.

1
Posted by: CyberVet | 2011/11/28

Hi Ivan

I do hope this helps.

Kind Regards

Angus Campbell.

Reply to CyberVet