Puppy food

We' ve been feeding our puppies Hills for the past 6 months but it' s getting too expensive to continue as they' re eating more as they get bigger- and having 2 of them it' s twice the price.
What is antother dog food that' s jsut as good for them but not so pricey?

Dear Anon

I would also go with Ultradog

i' ve used vets choice quite succesfully for some time now

Posted by: Boerboel Owner | 2009-06-02

At R470-00 for the 20kg bag Ultra Dog growth is a bit more expensive than the likes of Pedigree but cheaper than premium food like Hills,Eukanuba etc. My puppies (11 month old Boerboel) and (9 month old GSD) are on SVD Ultra dog growth and they are in a superb condition. Maybe you can give that a try. I have also read on this forum about foods that are not so expensive like Nutriphase and Vets Choice.

Reply to Boerboel Owner