Question
Posted by: Neli G | 2009/10/28

Puppies without mother

Dear Doc

I am so worried, our dog had puppies 4 weeks ago and he we missing. I am not sure what to feed them as they are too small. All foods start from 6 weeks. Right now we give them soft poradge and mix tin food with water to make it thin. I mostly worried about their dehydration. Can puppies this young survive without a mother - they are quite jumpy and seem happy. What do I feed them?

Dear Neli G

Milko-pup and Hills or Eukanuba puppy that you soak in water.

4
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/10/29

Go and buy Milk-o-pup form the vet!

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/10/29

Go and buy Milk-o-pup form the vet!

Posted by: Cybervet | 2009/10/29

Dear Neli G

Reply to Cybervet
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/10/28

you can buy puppy formula at the vets, its best to get this as it has all the nutrients that you need for them. But what about your missing mum dog? Have you checked at the SPCA, does she not wear a collar with her details on it? All the best of luck