Question
Posted by: boomsie | 2010/04/09

puppies-injections

hi doc, my 2 pupies which i have their mom also, they are 6 and half weeks old now. its time for their 5 in 1 injections. we can buy it from the pharmacy, the problem is, where and how do i inject them. dont have money to take them to vet. can you explain to me in detail please how to inject them.

and then something else, we are staying on smallholding whrer a lot of dog die from " bosluiskoors"  " katgriep" , the one pup was looking very bad almost died bout2 weeks ago, was walking like drunk man, ,then i sat and with a tweezer took of all the bosluise gave him a parrafin bath, and overloaded him with a remedy my father always used. its the drie aloe plants in the veld that you can boil like a tea and cool it off, i gave it to him several times, and he is healthy as his sis now, so a defnitly want to share this old remedy with people who care about their pups.

Dear Boomsie

You can inject anywhere under the skin. works bst between the shoulder blades at the top.

3
Posted by: Cybervet | 2010/04/16

Dear Boomsie

Reply to Cybervet
Posted by: boomsie | 2010/04/14

no, dog owner, we have a pharmacy where its being sold, and i just want to know should it be injected in the skin or in a vain?
and i was actualy waiting for thevet to answer me on this one.
i am a animal lover and dont want to put my pups in danger. so thats why i am asking a expert! you keep quiet, i am asking the vet.

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: dog owner | 2010/04/09

if you cant afford a private vet i recommend taking pup to a animal welfare or spca,puppies need to be check to make sure they are healthy before they get there injections,plus im not sure how a pharmacy can sell some one a vaccine who does not even know how to inject it,its illegal for a unqualified person to buy vaccines only a vet or vet nurse or vet assistant may obtain vaccines

Reply to dog owner