Question
Posted by: Jasp | 2008/08/25

PUP GOBBLES FOOD

My pup is constantly gobbling his food.Rushes to eat

Dear Jasp

Worm him regularly, feed him decent pellet food like Hills, eukanuba, ultradog etc. Avoid tin stuff if he is a gobbler. Feed him 3-4 times a day as well.

1
Posted by: Chill | 2008/08/25

You don' t say how old the pup is - but of course you must realise that puppies are BORN greedy - it' s a survival mechanism. Unless it' s causing a problem, I frankly don' t think I' d worry about it, provided he' s eating enough, and growing as he should.

One thing worth mentioning: puppies grow relatively quickly and it' s surprising how often one should adjust the volume they eat upwards. Be aware of that - as they grow, they eat more, and you may have to up the quantity every few weeks!

Reply to Chill