Question
Posted by: Nina | 2010-10-13

Pulsating stomach

I have been walking around with a constant pulsating stomach (" full"  stomach probably pressing on abdominal aorta) for a couple of months. I used to be very regular but now I am extremely constipated, gassy and bloated. My life has been very stressful and this has just added to the stress. I have suffered from an ulcer in the past but have never had symptoms like this before.

Hallo Nina
You need to let your doctor have a look at a few things - whether you have an abnormality of the aorta (like an aorta aneurism), or signs of colon disease. He may want to do an abdominal sonar and x/ray. In the mean time you can try taking Lactulose 10-15 ml at night to soften the stool, and pancreoflat and probiotics three times a day before meals to reduce bloating.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-10-13

Hallo Nina