Question
Posted by: RADHIKA RAJPAUL | 2010/01/28

PULMONARY EMBOLISM AND WHAT TO EXPECT DURING THE HEALING PROCESS

I HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH PULMONARY EMBOLISM A WEEK AFTER MY HYSTERECTOMY - I HAVE BEEN ON WARFARIN SINCE THE BEGINNING OF DECEMBER ON AN ALTERNATING DOSE OF 2.5MG TO 5MG ON ALTERNATE DAYS. I FEEL HOPELESS SOMETIMES WITHOUT ENERGY AND SEVERE PANGS OF PAIN, BURNING SENSATIONS AND TINGLING IN THROUGHOUT MY BODY IS THIS NORMAL OR IS THERE AN UNDERLYING PROBLEM

Hallo Radhika
These are not symptoms of pulmonary embolism per se, you may have another problem underlying. You should maybe ask your doctor to check for iron deficiency anemia, underactive thyroid, and diabetes too.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/28

Hallo Radhika
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc