Posted by: Dog lover | 2009-01-15

I' ve got 3 pugs, 2 females and 1 male, all of a sudden the one female is getting aggresive. If she get' s like that she usually goes for the other female, which is much older. Is this normal behaviour and what can I do to sort out this aggression, she also want to attact my Boerboel (female).

Dear Dog Lover

It sounds like the dog hierachy is changing in your household. Remember to always support the top dog. You will find lots of info on this on the internet.

Posted by: Dog Lover | 2009-01-19

On the question by Chill: Are they all neutered/spayed?.

Yes, they are, both the male and the females. If CyberVet is saying support the top dog, does that mean I have to support the one that is now the aggresive one, give her attention?

Reply to Dog Lover
Posted by: Chill | 2009-01-15

Are they all neutered/spayed?

Reply to Chill