Posted by: Marc | 2011-06-08

Puffy fingers / feet and rash

Hi There...
I have had a problem now for around 3 months where i develop a nasty rash - just like an allergy rash - on my feet and hands. Sometimes there are even welts on my face. Also my chest looks like its a heat rash. I have been on Benadryl for a while now, but it does not seem to help anymore. I really need to see a doctor for this I think. The problem is, I work overseas and I am only here for a short time. I cant seem to find any Allergology specialist in Durban. Do you have any advice or suggestions ? Should I be looking at a Allergology doctor or something else.

Thank you so much in advance !

I suggest that you contact your nearest hospital for the contact details of a dermatologist in your area. A dermatologist will be able to make a clear diagnosis and will even be able to request allergy tests.