Question
Posted by: L | 2009/02/26

Puffy Eyes

Hi Doctor,

I always have puffy eyes due to an allergy to Dust Mites, is there any way I can go for surgery to remove the puffyness? Or what else can I do?

I am already using Allergy pills, but this is not getting rid of the puffyness...

Expert ImageEnviroHealth expert

There is plastic surgery available for this, but that's quite a radical step and you should try all other methods first. Puffy eyes may be caused by an allergy, but you should discuss this with your doctor because they may indicate other underlying medical problems. You might want to post this question to CyberDoc.

Do all you can to keep your living environment free of dust mites: http://www.health24.com/Healthy_home/Related_articles/546-582,14129.asp