Question
Posted by: L | 2009-02-26

Puffy Eyes @ 18

Hi Doctor,

I always have puffy eyes due to an allergy to Dust Mites, is there any way I can go for surgery to remove the puffyness? Or what else can I do?

I am already using Allergy pills, but this is not getting rid of the puffyness...

Dear L
First ask your doctor if you can use anti allergy eye drops or a long acting anti allergy tablet. You are a bit young for surgery if you are only 18! Cold teabags on your eyes, eye gel containing aloe and vit E, vit C supplements may help. Some medical conditions can cause puffy eyes ( heart problems and kidney problems) so let your doctor just check you for these.

1
Posted by: CV | 2009-02-26

Have your mattress cleaned. You will be amazed if you see what hides in your bed. Also put your pillows in the direct sun for about two hours before putting on new pillow cases

Reply to CV