Posted by: julie | 2012-06-04

pubic region irritation

I generally remove hair from u/arm and legs using a hair removing cream" Veet" . This time I applied it to pubic area also. after removal and cleaning my pubic outer skin is irritating and is sensitive to touch. Incidently my husband also used it for his genitals. He is also having the same sensation particularly on his soctrum skin. Please suggest remedy and any other altenative cream as I donot want waxing or using razor.

You can apply Fissan paste cream to bring relief. Unfortunately, I do not know any other creams that can be used. I suggest that you consult a beautician.

Posted by: katie | 2012-06-04

on the packaging they say it is not for use in sensitive areas, it will burn, i use to use it for my upper lip and burned like hell.

Reply to katie