Question
Posted by: Chichi | 2010/02/11

Pubic pimples

From puberty i have been developing pimples on my pubic area especially before my period. sometimes these pimples appear even in between my periods and are made worse by shaving.

Hallo Chichi
Put Bactroban ointment on it as soon as it starts forming a pimple. It may help to use an antibacterial soap to wash with (it is probably due to Staph aureus bacteria, which live on our skin normally but in warm moist areas it sometimes cause infection, especially if there is friction - as with shaving)

2
Posted by: Susan | 2010/02/11

What you' re describing sounds like ingrown hairs, especially after shaving. Have you tried exfoliating? I use those gloves that you can buy at any Dischem. It is the only thing I wash with and it works wonders!

Reply to Susan
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/02/11

Hallo Chichi

Reply to cyberdoc