Question
Posted by: Lollyy | 2008-11-07

Pubic pimples

Cyber I have a frustrating problem of pimples in my pubic bone every time I have these big pimples and they make me ao uncomfortable ,I experience this regardless that I have removed the pubic hair or not.I went to clinic a month ago and I was given antobiotics ,brufen and vitamin B complex tablets but all invain I have these pimples as in now.

Please help this so uncomfortable and irritating.

Wow, I am having an odd range of questions this morning, considering that I'm only a psychiatrist ! Its probably that trying to remove public hair led to the pimples in the first place --- best to leave such heair as nature intended. Stop all attempts to remove it, and revisit the clinic to continue the antibiotics, I'd guess