Question
Posted by: Liz | 2009/10/24

Pubic pains

Hi, For the last few months I have been having pubic pains from around the middle of my cycle (ovulation time) up to the end of my period. I have even thought that I am pregnant due to the symptoms being very symilar. I have had the bloatedness, slight loss of apitite to slight nausia, swollen end tender breasts, flushes, semi constipated and a very eina vagina (more the bones than the flesh). I am not on contraception and had a sist before. I am on a good diet, drink loads of water and get plenty of exercise. I am overweight BMI about 30 but I have lost a bunch slowly over the last year.

I had a my regular check and was clear in March, except for the sist. I have had 2 preganacies 10 months appart and it has been almost 23 months since the last.

Could this perhaps be another sist? Should I have myself checked out or is this natural? Gyneas are expensive don' t want to make a trip for nothing.

It all sounds hormonal, but it would be a good idea to have a Gynae check.

1