Question
Posted by: mso | 2009/07/24

pubic pain during pregnancy

am34weeks pregnant& will deliver at 37wks by cs(my third one).i' ve had pains for the last4mths inmy pubic bone which seem to be getting worse such that i barely get afull nights sleep.i delivered last year in march& before i conceived,my urine used to gush out.my doc says, the bladder my have moved up after surgery,since i get a sharp pain in my upper tummy when it is full.could the two problems be related?

It is possible that the two things are related, but it sounds more like stretching of the ligament at the pubic bone. Try rest and Panado as needed.