Question
Posted by: Lice | 2010/07/19

Pubic Lice

Dear Dr

I am a 26 year old man and recently came down with pubic lice. I have tried to wash with the shampoo called " No Lice"  and even though that did decrease the number of lice and eggs significantly, they are still present. I have washed 3 days with this shampoo and even changed beds!

In what other way could I treat them (pref. non prescription drugs)?

Dear Lice
Try Paraspray - you can buy at pharmacy. Remember that all clothes and bedding should be treated by washing it with very hot water

4
Posted by: anon. | 2010/08/24

No do remove all the hair completely, it worked for me . You can never becertain by washing with the shampoo that absolutely everything has been removed.

Reply to anon.
Posted by: voodoo | 2010/07/19

i will hide rat traps in the hair

Reply to voodoo
Posted by: Fiona | 2010/07/19

The bestr way to get rid of pubic lice is to shave everything off completely. I would even try a hair removal cream

Reply to Fiona
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/07/19

Dear Lice