Question
Posted by: Xolile | 2009/10/23

pubic lice

i had pubic lice 8 years ago and saw a dr who recommended a cream that i used as prescribed. Is it possible they never died completely? I find myself itching and always wonder if perhaps i still have the eggs. I know I have not been reinfected or something.

What should I do? Can I just get the cream at a chemist? which one do u recommend?

Xolile

The best will be to shave all your pubic hair, as the lice will then have no hair to attach to. After shaving, you can apply Fissan paste to prevent redness and irriatation.