Question
Posted by: adj | 2010-02-09

pubic hairs

should i remove my pubic hairs
i m going for sex first time

the removal of pubic hairs can make your penis appear bigger (if you are a male) and can be a courtesy gesture to your partner if you want to engage in oral sex (clean shaven is always appreciated during oral sex).

however many people also like pubic hair. in this sense, it may be better to ask your partner what he/she prefers.

13
Posted by: Minnie | 2010-02-11

Hey thanks Top Cat, you are really cool. Have a gr8 day

Reply to Minnie
Posted by: Top Cat | 2010-02-10

A rash don' t look good but clean shaven just look better. Men some times get rash to from shaving on our faces. Shave with the grain of your hair.

Reply to Top Cat
Posted by: Minnie | 2010-02-10

Hey Top Cat,
I agree it does look good, don' t know about the taste, clean shaven, I can' t wax so shaving sometimes leaves a rash, it that off putting to a guy, it is to me.

Reply to Minnie
Posted by: Georege | 2010-02-10

Leave it. I am a man and like to tease with a bush. It is natral and great to toch.

Reply to Georege
Posted by: Top Cat | 2010-02-10

Shave it clean, it llok the best and tast the best. For me as a man I love it clean shaven.

Reply to Top Cat
Posted by: Woman | 2010-02-10

Don' t shave, sweetie, the hair will grow fast and course. Rather wax :), but only if you want to and feel comfortable with it.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: A man | 2010-02-10

My lady &  I both shave, but keep a little hair down there, it is more interesting than having nothing at all. The natural look seems to have gone out of favour for some reason, maybe porn has a lot to do with it as they are always shaved.

Reply to A man
Posted by: Casper | 2010-02-10

I say try what looks good for you and what you comfortable with, all men like it differently.
Personally I prefer it neat and tidy very short  and clean shaven works for me to.
As long as I dont end up with hair in my mouth, me and the misses discussed this and we both keep it neat and tidy.

Reply to Casper
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-02-10

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Joost | 2010-02-09

Stuff what anybody thinks, go with what ever you are comforable with. Shaven no, short and neat yes.

Reply to Joost
Posted by: Anon | 2010-02-09

Hey there...
I prefer clean shaven, but if not that then at least, short, trimmed and neat..
NOT A BUSH...

Posted by: miri | 2010-02-09

no seriously, all the men out htere what do u prefer? i have often wondered re this myself? interesting question

Reply to miri
Posted by: topdog | 2010-02-09

that is a good idea,

Reply to topdog