Question
Posted by: Lucy | 2012/10/17

pubic hair importance

Pl. explain? Why is it that whereas western women clean their pubic area of hair, but the oriental women donot even trim it. Why is it so? Do westerners not need any protection out there?

Hi Lucy
It’s not the case that all western women prefer to have no pubic hair, but shaving or removing pubic hair is exceptionally common. Hair modification is a reflection of cultural trends and custom. The preference for a shaved pubic area is relatively recent. At other times in Western history the opposite has been the norm. Cultures are different, but from an evolutionary perspective, pubic hair has many possible functions including….drawing attention to the pubic area, acting as a surface for pheromones, acting as a buffer to protect the skin and signalling sexual maturity to a possible mate.

Anthony - SASHA

6
Posted by: lee | 2012/10/19

Lucy dear if u wanna be bushy it`s your chouce it has nothing to do with culture I`m black but I do shave my pubic for higenic purposes,where are you from? this is the 21st century girl lol u are so behind

Reply to lee
Posted by: Hairyman | 2012/10/18

Thanks Tanya. What a jumped up little twit that Lucy is.

Reply to Hairyman
Posted by: Tanya | 2012/10/18

Stupid question anyway Lucy, shaving is a personal preference and done by all different types and creeds of women. Just like you who prefers to have hairy underarms and would love to have balls.

This is a public forum so Hairyman has every right to say exactly what he wants. If you dont like it - dont read it, Idiot!

Reply to Tanya
Posted by: Lucy | 2012/10/18

Hairyman,

I have not asked for your preferences, I hope you understand the language. If you have answer to my querry enlighten otherwise just shut up and appreciate your balls

Reply to Lucy
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/10/18

Hi Lucy

Anthony - SASHA

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Hairyman | 2012/10/17

Personally, for me, a well tendered bush is just too beautiful. Sign of a real woman. Not TOO wild however, well trimmed ! Why the need to revert to pre-puberty, I don''t know.

Reply to Hairyman