Question
Posted by: Female22 | 2009-11-18

Pubic Hair for faster &  more intense orgasm?

All my friends and I wax or shave fully.Iv notice one ofthem keeping a small but thick bush of hair just above &  around her clitoris recently.She claims that she has faster &  more intense orgasms during intercouse without her rubbing her clit ! Can this be? is it because of hair friction?

Pubic hair management is a matter of personal preference and influenced by culture and modern trends. “Black Forest” / “Bush” seems to be out now and “Clipped” and cute is in! The pubic ‘haircut’ will probably not directly affect orgasm but may make her feel sexier. Some women orgasm more easily than others – even without direct stimulation, some even with fantasy alone! Expert opinions are provided by the SA Sexual Health Association: www.sexualhealth.co.za

4
Posted by: XXX | 2009-11-18

I cannot say it felt different,just looked different and to me,more sexual

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Female22 | 2009-11-18

Hi XXX

Has she felt different when she is fully shaved orgasm wise as compared to with her strip of hair? does her strip cover close / around the clit area?

Reply to Female22
Posted by: XXX | 2009-11-18

I have never heard of this being the case.Personally I prefer my partner to have a thin line of shaved hair.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009-11-18

Reply to Sexologist