Posted by: anita | 2011-10-07

pubic hair

Iam curious why is it that women from eastern regions like Japan, Korea, China, And other Fareastern countries retain their pubic hair. While those from the Western world and European nations are generally bald in the region. At least this is what I gather from photographs on the net. Any particular reason

Dear Anita,

Throughout the world in various regions, influenced by many factors such as the cultural and religious practices of the people living in the region and how many factors such as globalisation, urbanisation, modernisation etc, you will find a wide range of practices that influence practices such as body care, sexual practices etc.

What you describe is a phenomenon of this process.

Just to clarify the the presence or non presence of pubic hair does not indicate cleanliness vs noncleanliness in the sense of hygiene.

Posted by: ix | 2011-10-10

my partner and I like pubic hair, bushlike appearance.

Reply to ix
Posted by: shane | 2011-10-07

seems like u not so well read !

Reply to shane