Question
Posted by: Mustang | 2011/01/10

Pubic hair

Is it good or bad to shave your pubic hair. I hate having pubic hair and shave it all off, was just wondering if there is any medical need to have pubic hair

Pubic hair may play a role in capturing and emitting pheromones from the genitals into the air, according to Columbia University.

Read more: What Is the Purpose of Female Pubic Hair? | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_6652670_purpose-female-pubic-hair_.html#ixzz1AdVeS4U9

Furthermore it serves as a form of protection for the genitals. But there is no specific medical reason why you should not shave your pubic hair.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

6
Posted by: Hairy | 2011/01/10

For me, the visual aspect of a woman''s private parts with a well tendered thatch all the way down is just how it should be. I guess its the primitive man in me ? The total nudie look looks clean I admit, but the " secret"  area is exposed too harshly for my liking. There has to be a little mystery about it.

Reply to Hairy
Posted by: @mustang | 2011/01/10

U must be quite small down there. Mow the lawn and the yard looks bigger. Shame maybe u shud see a doc

Reply to @mustang
Posted by: XXX | 2011/01/10

No medical reason as far as I know.However,I prefer a small " landing strip"  on my lady.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Mustang | 2011/01/10

Shot Lizard

Reply to Mustang
Posted by: lizard | 2011/01/10

all the hairy bits trap pheromones that attract the opposite sex, we spend so much time bathing, shampooing and spraying that we actually killing our natural ability to attact the ooposite sex, I guess when we were cavemen and woman, it was better to have SOMETHING to cover our asses and what not with

Reply to lizard
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/01/10

Reply to sexologist