Question

Pubic hair

What do Gynaes prefere woman to be " clean"  or bushy? I am pregnant and prefere to be all cleaned up but is scared the Dr would think strange of me.

They don't really mind either way.

5
Posted by: Purple | 2010/09/30

It is not automatic to shave people for natural births or c-sections - it is a choice, you need to say on your birth plan which you prefer.

Reply to Purple

They don't really mind either way.

Posted by: Unique | 2010/09/28

If you have hair they shave you as part of prep for delvery (even if you are going for a caesar). So it''s up to you, do you want the nurses to shave you or do you want to do it yourself.

Reply to Unique
Posted by: PUrple | 2010/09/28

whether you have hair or not is a personal choice, its got nothing to do with cleanliness.

Reply to PUrple
Posted by: cat | 2010/09/28

i think if the hair is trimed or if you have no hair its more healthy and clean down there!! and i dont think the doc will think strange of you!!

Reply to cat