Question

Pubic hair

I used to shave my pubic hair because I sweat a lot in summer but I developed some lumps with pus and the doctor said this was because of ingrows which results from shaving. What else should I use to remove pubic hair without having to suffer from irritation and is there anything I can use for my vargina to keep myself smelling good and refreshed all day without any worry of smell due to sweating.

You could try waxing. An exfoliant cram amy also help with the ingrown hairs. Swreating can be prevented by avoiding nylon underwear, tight pants and washing frequently and using a talc.

6

Ek smeer roll-on in my lieste en dit help ook baie.

Posted by: Purple | 2010/09/23

Its a hard, scratchy sponge. You should be able to find one at Clicks or at a chemist or any shop that sells bath goods.

Reply to Purple

Thanks a lot, if I may ask from Purple what is a loofah?

Posted by: Purple | 2010/09/23

Oh yes, and only wear cotton underwear - never nylon or other synthetic fabrics unless they have a cotton gusset.

Wear more skirts, stop wearing stockings and tights and avoid wearing long pants or shorts that are made of nylon or other synthetic materials that can make you sweat in the area and trap the sweat there.

IF you have a lot of discharge or you itch, then visit your doctor, it might be thrush. If there is a smell it might be an infection, so best to have it tested.

Reply to Purple
Posted by: Purple | 2010/09/23

Any form of hair removal like shaving or waxing leads to ingrown hairs. You can use a loofah for washing the area you have shaved and it will stop this from happening so that they don''t get infected and have pus there.

Bathing regularly is all you need to do to keep the area fresh.

Reply to Purple