Question
Posted by: anon | 2010/07/07

Pubic Hair

My husband likes to shave his pubic hair off completely, and since I told him not to I have still caught him trimming it, he says he likes it that way, its clean and it turns him on. He likes mine shaved, but thats okay, I just feel its a bit gay for a man to shave.
Should I worry

Luckily sexual orientation does not depend on hair and shaving. A number of men shave (even under their arms for hygienic purposes). Then we have the cyclers who shave their legs and some men find if they shave their legs they have less ingrowing hair (as their trousers break the hair and then the hair follicles get inflamed). Some just does not want to be 'bushy'. If he has no sexual needs for men or other behaviour that worries you, he is surely not gay. Enjoy his freshness!

9
Posted by: XXX | 2010/07/08

Giving another male a bj to " experiment" - no ways would the average guy do this.
With regard to shaving down there,that does not make the guy gay.Some men shave there to give the appearance of a bigger penis !

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Ken | 2010/07/08

There is nothing wrong with a man shaving his privates, I have been doing it for many years and would not have it any other way. I do it once a week and my lady loves it, it results in me receiving a lot more oral as she does not like the hairy bits. It also feels great, I cannot tolerate the hair down there anymore, it looks and feels horrible.

Reply to Ken
Posted by: Oscar | 2010/07/07

Husband is gay. Not a lot of guy friends like to ''blow each other to see how it feels''. that''s defnly gay tendecies. And just cos a guy is ''rough and likes outdoors'' doesnt mean he is not gay but then again a lot of married guys are gay ...

Reply to Oscar
Posted by: Jox | 2010/07/07

Its simple, his mistress likes his pubic hair shaved, that''s why he do it.

Reply to Jox
Posted by: Hairy | 2010/07/07

I like a woman to have hair there. No too much, but just enough to keep the place a bit secret. That hair turns me on. Shaved is good, but I just like the hairy bit. No so sure about blowing another guy, THAT just does seem right.

Reply to Hairy
Posted by: Woman | 2010/07/07

Sweetie, Now I understand, you are worried because you don''t know if you can trust him or not. You might be afraid that he''s cheating or about to cheat. From my time on this forum, I know for a fact that many men (and women, though we''re not as honest about it) experiment with the same sex when they''re young. t''s not that they are or are not gay, it''s just that they want to experiment.

My husband is also a rugged man, and he trims regularly. I also like my own shaven self. It feels great when I move. Maybe he feels sexy when he shaves or thinks it turns you on.. We all know that being sexual is an integral part of a man''s life.

Only you will know whether he really deserves your trust, but don''t judge him on his sexual experiences during his youth, it''s not fair on him or you.

If you don''t like it, tell him, a girlfriend of mine told her man that it feels like she''s riding a porcupine when she rides him if he shaves. He laughed, and then let them grow.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: anon | 2010/07/07

My husband is very straight and after many years of marriage, he still gets turned on by just seeing me change. Many years ago he did experiment once off with a friend of his and gave his friend a bj. But that was a long time ago, just a once off thing to see how it felt. But no other signs at all, he is a rough tough outdoor guy, thats why it doesnt make any sense at all.

Reply to anon
Posted by: Woman | 2010/07/07

So what''s gay about not getting hair in your mouth when you give him a -|- ? I think it''s thoughtful of your man to keep the forest trimmed.And why are you so derisive towards gays? Has your husband actually given you any reason to think he is gay?

Reply to Woman
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/07/07

Reply to sexologist