Posted by: anne | 2009-07-23

pubic hair

the growth in the region is dense. i have been told it should not be removed, but it itches and also smells. pl help if i remove will it effect my sexual life. I am young in my teens

there is nothing wrong with having a bikini-wax especially if it is posing a health risk. if the wax is done by a proffessional beautician there should be no complications.

waxing the bikini area will not effect your sex life and it may even heighten your stimulation as the area will be newly exposed to new sensations: touch will be highly arousing.

Posted by: jo jo | 2009-08-02

From experience shaving causes itcing, so what me and my husband do, I shave only his testicals and then we use a hair shaver, just remove the comb and then you just trim the top hair,

It is more hygienic, and there are no smelllllllllss.

(If i was a man taking a lady home and she is not shaved it will put me so off that i will call her a taxi and send her home) ha ha ha!!

Reply to jo jo
Posted by: Ken | 2009-07-24

Waxing is by far the most effective method and the results are wonderful. Shaving can cause ingrown hairs, especially if done against the grain as mentioned above.

Reply to Ken
Posted by: Katie | 2009-07-23

Anti shave your shaving in the wrong direction therefore the ingrowing hairs. if it ichs use an uncented powder or corn starch to take the itch away.

Reply to Katie
Posted by: Anti shave | 2009-07-23

When I used to shave for my bathing costume, I always had the most terrible ingrown hairs that used to grow for miles under the skin and had to be removed from under the skin with a needle. Since then I dont shave and I dont swim :-(. Whish I knew what to do.

Reply to Anti shave
Posted by: angel eyes | 2009-07-23

please shave.
clean that way

Reply to angel eyes
Posted by: Gecho | 2009-07-23

No it won' t, most men like it clean shaven and it looks and feels much better.

Reply to Gecho