Posted by: Lolo | 2009-04-08

pubic and anal problem

I have been having recurrent hair folicle infections and was recently put on medication, Zinplex or something.the lumps in my pubic area didnt go away and they still itch and feel like there is some puss underneath the skin.on top of that I developed something I have never in my life, while I felt constipated a while ago and couldnt pass a stool, I developed something like loose hanging skin on my anus, its quite intact and when I' m sitting down i feel like scratching my anus.its a bit sore and I feel like something is coming out, I just cant explain the feeling, its like there is a worm tossing and turning right in the opening of my anus.what could this be and what now after the medication to treat the hair folicle infection.I get Bco and penicillin injections every month to cleanse my system and blood but still.

The best way to prevent hair follicle infections is not to shave the area. You can also use an exfoliating cream to prevent ingrown hairs. The anal problem sounds like piles.

Posted by: Sandi | 2009-04-09

The thing with your anus could be hemroids. It' s a common problem.
STOP SHAVING YOUR PUBIC hair and you won' t have follicle problems.

Reply to Sandi