Posted by: kim | 2009-08-21

pubic anatomy

I am in my teens. I have a peculiar antomical problem and am not sure if others have the same or not. The skin from my pubes protudes and is dangling as a result when I pee it flutters with urine jet thereby wettiin my inner thighs. I have to wash/clean it dry after. My querry is that does it happen to all girls. If i get it surgically removed will it harm me? If it is allowed to remain will this obstruct my sexual acivity? Pl help as I am shy to discuss it with my mom or friends lest they think that it is dangerous and scare me

Dee is right, it is quite normal and many women have it. Removal has its problems so would not be recommended. It will not interfere with sexual activity and is not dangerous.

Posted by: Dee | 2009-08-24

It is very normal, some woman have it, others dont. You can decide once you are sexually active whether you want to remove them or not, but it may decrease your sensations down there. Its not dangerous at all.

Reply to Dee