Question
Posted by: Colleen | 2011/09/14

Psychologist request

Hi doc,

I have been going through a lot in my life and feel I am losing control. I would like to know if you could refer me to a psychologist in the Cape, Southern suburbs area.

Sounds like an excellent idea, Colleen. Ufortunately I can't, for a number of good reasons, refer people to shrinks or other docs. One reason is that it is impossible to keep track of who practices where, let alone whether they're good enough to be worth recommending. Your GP should be able to recommend someone he knows is good. Maybe FAMSA or some similar agency also could make a useful recommendation

2
Posted by: Lin | 2011/09/14

Phone FAMSA (contact details on their wensite). They will be able to refer you to one close to you.

Reply to Lin