Question
Posted by: The Seeker | 2011/01/24

Psychologist PE

Hi..can anyone recommend a good therapist/psychologist in the PE area please?

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Seeker and thanks for posting here. I hope someone else can help you, I don't know any therapists in PE. If you're really stuck, try to find a gay doctor (there's one in most towns and cities) and ask him who he refers to... LGBTI people tend to network very well.

2
Posted by: Been there | 2011/01/25

I''ve been to many psychologists over the years. Every one of them I have dealt with seems to have experience in this field. Their job is to help people, not to belittle or " fix"  anyone. By that I mean that of all the different ones I have been to, both male and female, they have all been very caring and concerned and helpful. Any reputable therapist would likely be a good choice and if you are not comfortable after the first session, there is no contract or obligation to return to them.

Reply to Been there
Posted by: gay, lesbian and bisexual expert | 2011/01/24

Reply to gay, lesbian and bisexual expert