Question
Posted by: hip | 2011-03-09

Psychological Operations

Seriously I am so dispondent with modern psycholgical operations, I expect much more analysis and deligence to the art form, otherwise the west is -|- ed :(

I'm not sure, from your message, whether you mean you despair of modern psychological treatment methods ( in which case some are really helpful, and some not ) ; or if you really mean "Psychological Operations" in the sense that military men talk of Psy-Ops. In which case I used to know quite a bit about it, but one seems to hear less about it these days, and I'm not sure who is psy-opping who

1