Question
Posted by: x Mwha x | 2012/06/13

Psychological explanation

Is there a psychological explanation why some men do not like kissing?

I would love to know why some men do not enjoy kissing, my boyfriend is not a very intimate person but he tries his best. He does not enjoy kissing not even with tongue and all. I on the other hand love to kiss anyhow, and I believe I’ m good at it. When I spontaneously want to give him a kiss he will turn his cheek most of the time. I believe kissing is so sensational and it brings people closer together, but we hardly ever kiss even whiles we warming up to having sex. I am very neat and clean on myself so it’  s not like I have bad breath. Please shed the light on this matter for I am very confused, sounds silly but kissing to me is very important it really makes me feel good.

Not a train smash but just very interested in finding out why?

People vary. Much more than most folks realize. The way we are, ourselves, seems so natural and ordinary and normal, that it may be hard to understand why other people could be different. And its neither necessary nor easy to explain why they're different - could you explain convincingly why you are the way you are ?
Some people enjoy various forms of physical intimacy, and others don't, with or without tongue ! Its not whether or not you do it well. You may be able to cook some types of food extremely well, but some of these might not be foods he enjoys. Nothing wrong with your cooking, nothing wrong with him - we like different things. Can we explain why you do or don't like curry, or avocados ?
Kissing the way you like it, IS sensational - for you. But obviously not for him, so forcing it on him won't be pleasant for him. If other aspects of your life and relations suit both of you, why not consider compromising ?

1