Question
Posted by: K | 2010-08-18

Psychological assessment for adoption

Hi. I would like to find out what types of questions my hubby and I could expect during our psychological evaluation. Thank you!

I hope other readers, from their personal experience, can be more informative here. I'd think they'd want to explore your way of life, why you want children, how you intend to include the children within your life, and to reassure themselves that neither of you have any dangerous orm unpleasant passtimes, like heavy drinking, that could impact on the children's well-being

1