Question
Posted by: HappyGirl | 2010-04-08

Psycho men

I know it''s different for everyone but when I left my psycho bf about 3 years ago it was the happiest day of my life. I cut off all contact with him. I couldn''t care less if I never ever hear from them. I think I went out and celebrated. He really was a horrible man and didn''t deserve another second of my time.

It saddens me that a lot of women put up with their bull crap and I know each circumstances are different such as children that are involved you don''t exactly ever break off contact but I do want to say to women that can get out, DO IT NOW!!!!!

Who wouldn't feel happy at leaving a psycho bf or other really horrible person ? That's one's immediate response, but of course you're right - too many women acept the training they receive at the hands of abusers, and blame themselves for his failings. And even when children are involved, they are not well served by exposure to a "psycho" abuser, whether or not the relationship between their parents persists. If the couple are incompatible, they may divorce and the children may benefit from continuing involvement with both more peaceful parents. But where one partner is truly abusive, it should be considered by the other partner and the courts, whether they would not be better off NOT having exposure to someone who behaves in such a way

1