Question
Posted by: Kelly | 2008/07/25

Psychic

Has anyone here ever been to a psychic...?
Well im not sure if im crazy or not but i have gone,with a frnd and what this person has told us has been totally accurate.
Now pls dont bring the whole religion thing into this plz!
Im wondering how another person can see into the future.
She even told me the type of person i am,which was to the T' 
Its been a few months back that i went and now i feel the urge to go again as so much has happened in my life and i just want to know where this is all leading me to.

Am i wrong to have this desire to want to know what the future holds for me and feel empowered knowing that i can get this info.My frnd says its crazy and altho what she was told was accurate too she dsnt want to go again and whatever happens in her life she will take as it comes.Altho if she really has a pressing issue she would go.

For me i think its fine to go but what do other ppl think...
Just curious to know this and again pls no way religous view
thanks

They can't see into the future, but they are very skilled at reading you and your reactions, so as to be able to tell you what you want to hear, and to give the impression of being very accurate even when they are guessing. It's a con. And telling you the sort of person you THINK you are isn't so hard, and has nothing to do with seeing into the future ! They provide a false sense of security by giving the false impression that you know what will happen, so you think you will be able to cope with it.

6
Posted by: Thandi2 | 2008/07/25

Almot mad, maybe you are narrow minded because I can guarantee you I am so far from being narrow minded its not even funny. You are misunderstanding what I am saying - I' m not implying Psychics are demon possessed to the point that they worship satan. I do believe that God does NOT contribute or inspire the Psychic in any way when he/she is telling people what he/she thinks she knows about them or what their future holds. Another thing ..... its NOT perfectly fine to be seeing a Psychic because if you believe in God then why are you turning to some human being (that you dont even know) to seek answers when God has all the answers.

Reply to Thandi2
Posted by: almot mad | 2008/07/25

I believe in God, but i think going to see a phychic is perfecly fine. So all these people who believe its demon related are a bit over the top and should really stop twisting religion into what they want it to be. Imnot sure this is the place for narrow minded people. Just make certain this lady isnt a con. I wouldnt want you waisting your hard earned money. And also, becareful. Dont let what this lady say dictate your future. You are in charge of your own destiny.

Reply to almot mad
Posted by: Kelly | 2008/07/25

Well thanks for u thoughts on this and to CS i know what u mean but it wasnt at all like that as she told me exactly about things that were taking place in my life at that moment.I mean how can someone who doesnt know u form a bar of soap no intimate details of ur life to such accuracy.It amazes me! To anon. i know its my decision and i am capable of making my own but i was just kinda wondering what other viewpoints on this was.

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Thandi2 | 2008/07/25

Anything to do with Psychics, tarot cards, pendulums are against God' s law. I know you dont want to hear about religion etc. (and I have no intention of shoving it down your throat) but if you want an opinion then sometimes it has to come up. Its my belief that alot of this kind of stuff is demon related or pure guess work. God is a merciful God but also a very jealous God and I wouldn' t go near a Psychic for fear of His wrath.

Reply to Thandi2
Posted by: Anne | 2008/07/25

Some Psychics are very good and do have a gift.
As long as you are comfortable with the person you go to.

AS long as it make you feel better , what can be wrong with it.

Christ came back in spirt form.

Reply to Anne
Posted by: Anon1 | 2008/07/25

I assume that you dont want to hear a religious viewpoint as you know that going to psychics is wrong. As such, you dont need any of us to tell you whether it is right or wrong - your an adult and quite capable to make your own decision. Grow up.

Reply to Anon1