Question
Posted by: Lin | 2011/10/13

Psychiatrist in Durban

Hi, please can you urgently recommend a Psychiatrist in or close to Durban North area. (Durban North, La Lucia, Umhlanga, Sunningdale etc)
It''s for anorexia and depression.
Many thanx.

I wish I could, but its just not practical for us to keep track of individual shrinks, where they work and what there special interests are, let alone whether they're good enough to be worthy of recommending to you ! Usually, if you have a GP, he should have goodm advice based on experience of other referrals, and your local branch of Lifeline or FAMSA may also be able to advise.

1