Question
Posted by: Gale | 2010-12-20

P....sy pump ???? (wtf)

What is a -|- pump? What does it do?

I have to admit to having had to look this up as it is not something I have heard of before! It looks like it causes a vacuum which in turn results in swelling of the vulva area including the clitoris. I imagine if anything this may result in more sensitivity but I fail to see how it can actually be used as a sex toy as such...it is more likely an attempt to produce similar effects to those which take place with arousal (just like the vacuum pump for the penis - this is not pleasurable per se but creates erection in order to facilitate penetration (this used to be used a lot more before the days of viagra). If anyone does use it - try small amounts of vacuum first as the clitoris is highly sensitive ... it could be painful if too much swelling takes place.

Claire - SASHA

7
Posted by: ANON | 2010-12-20

YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK..........................GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!
LOL

Reply to ANON
Posted by: Barney | 2010-12-20

LOL!!!!

50 points for HUH!

Reply to Barney
Posted by: ANON | 2010-12-20

XXX.....YOU SOUND LIKE YOU HOSTING A GAME SHOW. LOL

Reply to ANON
Posted by: XXX | 2010-12-20

Tim your response was somewhat rough.I think " HUH"  has suitably responded to the question !

Reply to XXX
Posted by: HUH | 2010-12-20

Well your actuall wrong TIM... A P....y pump actually resembles a breast pump a and suck at the cilt and labia, the degree of suction obviously depends on the user.

Reply to HUH
Posted by: Tim | 2010-12-20

I just gave an honest answer Bee - bee.

Reply to Tim
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010-12-20

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist