Posted by: SANDY | 2010-07-30

I have a problem with psoriasis on my scalp, that is both irritating and embarrasing!! I always have flakes dropping on my shoulders and I am always scratching!! My doc gives me a small bottle of elocon lotion which is finished very then the problem returns. Any advice ?

Expert ImageNatural health

you can use zinc and omega 3 (in high doses, look at the EPA and DHA strength - you are looking for something in the region of EPA 350 / DHA 250) Foodstate also as a omega 3 with B12 and folic acid. These can be depleted in stress. There is a product in South Africa called Blue cap. I could not find the supplier website but the link below is where this is sold - Specifically for psoriasis.

Dr Debbie