Question
Posted by: Rosie | 2009-07-27

Psoriasis

I have psoriasis, usually like a rash over my back, but latel i have noticed red, flaky patches, about 6 of them on my body. I am currently undergoing IVF and hoping to be preggies in a couple of weeks time, and would like to know what you can suggest i use that would be safe during pregnancy. Many thanks!

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

you can use PS cream (of FoodState) - externally this will ease the rash. Essential fatty acids (flaxseed) internally will also help the skin. Long term you would like to treat the immune system to address the underlying reason for the psoriasis.

Dr Debbie