Posted by: Rosie | 2009-07-24

I have psoriasis, which besides being itchy with dry skin hasn' t worried my till now. I now have red, dry patches appearing - about 6 of them and i' m not sure what to do. I have used Advantan in the past, but am worried about using it as im undergoing IVF and will hopefully be preggies within the next month. Can you pls recommend something i could try which weill be safe to use during pregnancy as well. Many thanks!

Tar products, ultraviolet tanning, sun exposure and swimming in the ocean will not have any effect on your baby and can be helpful to treat your symptoms. Refer to the following link for detailed information regarding psoriasis: