Posted by: Jim | 2009-03-20

PSI Vampire

I am a father of a 16year old boy.He believes he is a PSI Vampire.I am not working in SA so that means I am away most of the time 5weeks on 3 weeks of. My wife has notice that he cuts both his arms quite bad. He hides this most of the time and it only started in the last 3weeks. He is a loner and is very moody lately. He also don' t seem to get on with us any more and is very negative and almost abusive to his 11 year old sister. I communicate with him via e-mail but it seem to be effort for him to respond.He does not have need for any thing earthly as we take care of all and love him very much but does not want affection.Please help as I do not want to loose him and let him become a stats figure.

Whatever is happening, your boy sounds genuinely disturbed, and the cutting is a sure sign of that, though he can surely be helped if he gets the right sort of expert help. This sort of child can become suicidally depressed ( or even as in the examples we have seen in America and Europe, a school shooter ) if left alone. He needs to see a good local psychiatrist or psychologist for a proper assessment and a discussion of treatment options. You are wise to be concerned. With treatment he may not only get through this rough patch, but discover himself and thrive, finding better ways to use his imagination and creativity. Self-cutting is very disturbing but more common among youngsters han we think, and more a sign of general distress which should be attended to.

Posted by: Jim | 2009-03-20

Zuzu Thanks man, we are christian and my son and household is in church every Sunday he insists on my wife to go with him witch is in any case the type of life we live. He never goes out or hang with friends but he has always been a loner from small. We care very much for him but since my daughters birth he always plays the not wanted child card. We are definitely not separating or treating one different to the other.We are financially stable and he needs for nothing in that respect I actually think we gave him to much.The psi vampire thing is not linked to demonic stuff as I have read up on. Drugs I can not link him to as we have been monitoring his behavior for a while its only the self cutting that' s new and his attitude like teenagers would say suck. I am however concerned because I love my children. Thanks for your prayers we need it.

Reply to Jim
Posted by: ZUZU | 2009-03-20

I would be very concerned if I were you. he obviously needs serious help immediately. Pray for him ferevently brother. stay on your knees and DONT give up on him. Satan has a way of worming himself into our childrens lives. I will pray for him as well and you must always pray that no weapon formed against him will prosper. Dont allow satan to get hold of him. his behaviour is not normal. he could be on drugs or he could be demon posessed. Tell your wife to also pray or get a pastor to pray for him. Nothing is impossible with God and Faith can move mountains. you have to just believe and be strong in your faith. Im not sure if you Christian or not but I know that Jesus can save him and heal him. Dont give up praying.

Reply to ZUZU
Posted by: My 2 cents'  worth | 2009-03-20

Is this a sudden change of behaviour? If it is, one of the possibilities could be that he' s on drugs - I don' t mean to alarm you, just keep it in mind as A possibility. Take him to a psychologist.

Reply to My 2 cents&#39  worth