Question
Posted by: Anonyous | 2010-01-20

Pshycotic uncle

Hi there doc.

Ok , I am in such a crazy situation, I think I am going to lose my mind.
Myuncle , (mom' s cousin) is living up this fantasy that he and i had some crazy affair, it all started when he was introduced to a lady I knew, they started an affair, and he was still married at the time.
he lives in a different town , so he divorced his wife and met someone else in the meantime, however he told this new woman about this lady he had an affair with, HE USED MY NAME!!!
He visted our town, a few years ago, and obviously it made this woman see red, because she assumed he was going to see his ex lover which he admitted to me , he did.
Ok , she called me when he left toen, and accused me of the worst person on this earth, because he decided to tell her, he was sleeping WITH ME.. HIS COUSIN' S CHILD OH MY WORD HOW DISGUSTING.
I told her over the phone to get her boyfriend some professional help, because clearly he is in a world of his own!
a few days ago my mother recieved a sms from his number, it was this woman telling her that he he had an affair with me, so obviously my mother almost had a hard attack!
I am to call him today, and tell him to sort out his mess, but the thing that I avoided is now known.
I don' t know where this is going, the damage is done, the are destroying my life, my work is suffering as well my relationship with my family mostly my mother. I consulted my lawers , we will discuss it today, to establish what legal steps I can take.

What am I to do?? Please help me.

OK, Calm now - don't allow yourtself to lose your mind, it's far too expensive to get a replacement, especially these days.
let's see. This uncle sounds like a sleazy and irresponsible person ( I won't call him "man" as real men behave better than that ).
Tell him clearly that there will be no further discussion - he has to stop telling these lies IMMEDIATELY ; he must tell everyone he told this lie that he was lying and it was not true ; and that if he EVER raises this lie again, or anything similar, you will go to court and get an interdict forbidding him from doing so, and potentiall will sue him for damages.

6
Posted by: Anomymous | 2010-01-22

Welll Hmmmmm person, unfortunately for me, i am not the world' s spelling champ, and I hardly focus on spelling when I am facing trials in my life....

sorry to offend you with my spelling...

Reply to Anomymous
Posted by: Hmmmm | 2010-01-21

You keep spelling it as " lawer"  - I wonder how you pronounce it....LMAO....

Reply to Hmmmm
Posted by: anonymous | 2010-01-20

Ok I just spoke to my lawer, he says I should give it a day or two,if he does not clear up this matter, I must get his adress, they will send a letter to him.
I just don' t want to speak with him, now I have to get his adress , and I have a feeling he will not give it to me...

Reply to anonymous
Posted by: ANONYMOUS | 2010-01-20

Thank you Doc.

I just spoke with him, he is aware that my lawers are involved, that he is facing major legal action, and that he must clear this matter up with my mother, as well as the woman he is with and my family.
I am not sure if he realises the seriousness of this matter, because he had the audacity to try and make small talk IMAGINE THAT....
I don' t want to call him again, I just hope he call my mother and clear up this issue.
Ok i will wait for my lawer to gert back to, I will keep you posted .
Thanks.

Reply to ANONYMOUS
Posted by: Woman | 2010-01-20

Most definitely get lawyers involved. He wanted to make his sick ideas public. You have the right to protect your reputation. What he is doing is called crimen injuria in legal terms. And your family should be standing with you.

Reply to Woman