Question
Posted by: Zainab | 2011/04/05

Pseudo Arthrosis

Congenital enlargement of right transverse process L5 vertebral body - pseudo arthrosis formation extremely painful - looking for a non surgical treatment. Please refer me to a a dr who has experience with the above in JHB area. Been to 2 orthopedics in JHB and no help. Assistance is greatly appreciated

Expert ImageOrthopaedic Specialist Forum

As an orthopedic surgeon myself I do not of any non-surgical treatment for your condition. If you saw spinal specialists that is more than likely the best opinions you will get

2
Posted by: Zainab Munsamy | 2011/04/08

Thanks you for your reply , i have had surgery in 2001 for the above condition , but still have pain and injections in the area helped by Dr Botha from Olivedale clinic , he has now passed.

Any further advice ?

Reply to Zainab Munsamy
Posted by: Orthopaedic Specialist Forum | 2011/04/07

Reply to Orthopaedic Specialist Forum