Question
Posted by: kELLY | 2012-08-08

PSCHOLOGY QUESTION

can someone please help me with this question . According to Kelly , people are typified primarily as

1. unconscious 2. rational. 3. self-enriching . 4 hedonistic 5. social .

which one is right?

I'm sorry, but I really don't have the time to write essays for people's assignments. The only significant Kelly I recall in psychology was Des Kelly, who I knew, who worked on Personal Construct Theory, and would also have suggested you write your own essays. The ridiculously over-simplified and unrealistic model you quote sounds like rubbish to me, frankly, and I don't see it as widely recognized as useful or relevant.

6
Posted by: Hans the General | 2012-08-10

to me, those examples look more like personality traits than types...just about any individual can exhibit any of those when exposed to any situation...i dont think any of those would " typify"  someone''s person-ality and if you were seeking to do that, then it would always be a combination of more than 1 of those exmaples, including a range of others as well...typifying personalities is far too contextual/situational to have straight answers...hey im no shrink but i know enough to know that there arent many ways to really typify individual behaviors, actions and reactions...by the same token, i also know that not many students would percieve or apply all the available study material in the same way that you would, and maybe thats exactly whats being tested, your positive or negative perception and application of the information/material available to you...again, im no shrink, but i reckon that practising psychology uses your own psychology as well, so read your text books thoroughly, go wild with Google and Wikipedia, research and apply the information/material in your own way, until you make up your own mind, with your own answers, your own types and your own psychology...lol, good luck and have fun!

Reply to Hans the General
Posted by: Maria | 2012-08-08

From one student to another... cheating by getting someone else to do your assignment is never a good plan. It teaches you nothing except how to be dishonest. Use the sources that you should have been given and do the work yourself.

Good luck in your studies.

ps. CS can spot assignment help requests from a mile away.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Purple | 2012-08-08

Perhaps reading your text book will help  )

Reply to Purple
Posted by: kelly | 2012-08-08

yes am a student .

Reply to kelly
Posted by: Maria | 2012-08-08

What do you mean by " right" ? Are you a student busy doing an assignment?

Reply to Maria