Posted by: SG | 2012-09-27

I have a slightly enlarged prostate and have had my psa tested several times and with medication has come down from around 3,2 to 2,19 a month ago.
I have since started taking a natural testorone supplement called Testogrowth from Nutritech.I am doing a big cycling event early next year and was advised to take this to help " boost"  myself.
I happened to go for my annual medical check up earlier this week and all of a sudden my psa is 3,78.My question is,can the Testogrowth be causing this spike!

Yes, the Testogrowth might increase your PSA slightly but some studies have shown that strenuous bicycle riding can mildly elevate the PSA level over the short term. Because of this, you should avoid this activity for a few days prior to the PSA test.