Question
Posted by: Lady | 2011/10/13

PS on What is wrong with me

Sorry just one more thing to add... I also get upset over women that are exhibitionists on Facebook and Twitter, it really bugs me! I don''t want my husband following some skank on twitter or looking at scantily clad photo''s of women that love to show off. I know it''s so childish and he''s a grown man and he loves me to death, but still I''m plagued with these really annoying feelings...

Wish more people were bugged by these pathetic show-offs, and let them know it. I;m sure your husband, by having had the excellent good aste to choose to be your husband, wouldn't want to waste time looking at those skanks.

1