Posted by: sideways | 2008-11-20

Hi Vanessa

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I am also struggling with fatigue and tiredness. I am taking the phedra cuts in the morning, three of them to be exact and I don' t feel much of a stimulant boost as I am very used to caffeine but I do notice that by the afternoon I am always yawning and feeling very tired. What do you think?

Expert ImageSports Nutrition

Once again it is difficult to answer this question as I do not know what you are consuming and neither your calorie need – you might be ingesting far too little calories and that is making you tired – alternatively you might be eating irregularly, or the wrong carbs (you need low GI carbs most of the time in six portions per day). Lastly you might even suffer from adrenal fatigue due to taking excessive amounts of caffeine!
Thus go back to sorting out your eating and only then can we further address the fatigue issue if it still prevails.

Take care.