Question
Posted by: anon11 | 2009/11/17

Prozen

hi Doc, i suffer from depression, i would like to know if prozen can assist to my sickness, i dont want to use antidepresants since it contributes highly to weight gain, please help

OK. There is NO good evidence whatever that Prozen, a bizarre biological scrap, is of any benefit in any situation, including depression, and I would never recommend it's use. NOt properly treating depression is really dangerous, as well as miserable. SOME people, taking SOME antidepressants may gain weight, but this is not inevitable, and can usually be controlled by proper diet and exercise, like any other weight gain.
NO other form of treatment excelt for Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy ( CBT ) a specific form of counselling, has been shown to be likely to be effective i treating depression.

1